- 1 cup of milk (any kind will work, but whole milk will produce a richer hot chocolate)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of canna-oil or canna-butter (cannabis-infused oil or butter, available at dispensaries in states where marijuana is legal)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Optional: whipped cream, chocolate chips, and/or marshmallows for topping
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the milk, cream, cocoa powder, sugar, and canna-oil or canna-butter.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the hot chocolate is thick and creamy.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream, chocolate chips, and/or marshmallows, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: Be sure to use a dosage of canna-oil or canna-butter that is appropriate for your desired level of intoxication. Start with a small amount and adjust as needed. It’s also important to remember that the effects of cannabis can take up to an hour to fully set in, so be sure to drink responsibly.
This post was written and sponsored by Herbo Cannabis Deals.
Visit our NYC Dispensary and join our membership club today!
Add our official Instagram: Empire Cannabis Clubs Instagram